Domestic Processing Information
- If you complete your order on a weekday by 6:00 PM EST we will typically ship on the same day. Orders placed after 6:00 PM EST will ship the next business day.
- We only ship to addresses within the continental United States, Hawaii, Alaska & US Territories. View International Shipping information
- Orders are delivered via FedEx or USPS, depending on package size, weight and delivery location.
- The first counted day of transit is the first business day after your order ships. All delivery times are counted in business days (Monday through Friday) excluding holidays.
- We are not responsible for shipping delays caused by inclement weather, incorrect addresses, or Acts of God.
- We recommend standard shipping if your shipping address is a PO Box.
Domestic Shipping Options
* Order total before tax.
**Select items do not qualify towards free upgraded shipping and may require additional time for delivery. Expedited options may be available for some items, but may require additional fees. Additional shipping fees and transit times will be listed in the shopping cart and checkout page.
We want you to get your order when you need it!
- Remember, the first counted day of transit is the day AFTER your order ships. This means that an order that is shipped via 1-2 Day shipping on Monday should be delivered by Wednesday.
- On the date of delivery, packages are typically delivered by end of day. View tracking information of your order for more up-to-date delivery information (allow 24-48 hours after shipping for tracking to update).