Most declined transactions are the result of some information being entered incorrectly. Please confirm your address, credit card number, expiration date, and cvv2 number before attempting to place the order again. If you have moved or changed addresses recently, you may wish to try using your prior address in the Billing Address field. If all information in our systems is accurate, please contact your credit card company and confirm the address that is listed for the primary account holder. Only a small percentage of transactions are declined due to credit card balance concerns.
Articles in this section
- How do I access "My Account" if I used guest check out?
- How do I change or cancel my newsletter subscription?
- How do I recover my password?
- Contact Us
- What is the Practyce Refer a Friend program?
- 10% Off Your First Purchase Promotion
- Live Chat Operating Hours
- How do I use my Favorites list?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I log out of my account?